Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a full stop

argh~~ now only i know that i dont know how to change the background of my blog!!
omg!! how can you treat me like that?? ish!!! mana boleh macam ini?? need to ask two pro next door!! argh!! i cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a f.u.l.l s.t.o.p here
_________________________________________________________

time pass really fast.. i'm going to draw a
f.u.l.l s.t.o.p
on my college life soon... a bit bu she de... can i still be friends with you all? can we be best friends forever? can i not drawing a full stop in our relationship? can i?? can you all be my friends no matter what happen in the future??
my life will be more and more busy starting from this week... i just finish my bio test today... i dun really understant this topic which is
E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N...
OMG!! what i know?? i know that this is a long long long fact chapter...
a bit not song the teacher of keep using pass year paper... this is so not fair for those who willing to do their best in the test!!
N.O.T F.A.I.R!!
haih.... next week is my TRIAL week... then will be my
F.I.N.A.L W.E.E.K...
wah... what have i did in this whole MUFY year?? I cant really figure out now as i'm still thinking how am i going to present my bio research project tomorrow... ok... that all for today....
pls teach me how to change my background ba~~ T.T

2 comments:

mul@n said...

haha, easy nye. wait u free i teach u a.. don worry surely frenship forever!!!

p3ng said...

ya ya.. i will ask your help when i have the mood again like yesterday de.. haha...

Post a Comment