Friday, May 21, 2010

Evolution Part II

today i'm not only going to show you all the evolution of me... but you too!! muahaha... dont blame me of uploading this!! muahaha~~

FIRST: the evolution of (KT)2
SECOND: the evolution of JESS~
THIRD: the evolution of home-ies~
FOURTH: the evolution of new couple~
so~ How was ur evolution? dont be sad, k?? i dont means to hurt you or what... but dont you think that we evolve to more leng and more handsome?? haha...
G.R.E.A.T E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N!!
haha =)

4 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Yea yea!! Especially me!!! So nice leh~ haha~ Bt previously i was nice as well! muahah! I'm now de-volution le~ haha!

p3ng said...

[enric]

haha.. de-volution.. how kesian you.... haha

Enric'Blog said...

Yea yea~ How sad! Rescue me~ I pass my nice genes to u le.. haha!

☠ChoCo❤MayJo☠ said...

me still same =.=

Post a Comment