Saturday, May 15, 2010

God of Gamble

Why i'm not God of Gamble?? If i'm God of Gamble then i won't loss 9 marks in my Mathematics trial... I loss marks because i forget that there is 4 Aces, 4 Kings, 4 Queens and 4 Jacks... I thought in 52 cards there is only
1 Ace, 1 King, 1 Queen and 1 Jack!!
how pannai am i??
Argh~~ How can i loss marks for this kind of question?? 9 marks leh... The paper is HARD!! Ya.. Is hard and is tricky~ I have been trick for a few questions... Just like the Permutation... Is it true that 3 marks for 1 line answer? I just write
10P5 = 30,240..
Haih.. Sure wrong again... Tak mungkin
10 and 5- 1 mark
P-1mark
30,240- 1 mark
Haha... So.. I think i wrong again... Haha... There is a lot of challenging questions which i used a lot of brain juice to figure out... Omg~ But... Yesterday is the first time i did so fast... Muahaha... Sungguh tak sangka~ O...

I HATE READING TIME FOR MATHEMATICS PAPER!!
I can read the Q but i cant do it!! This make me feel like.. Argh!! I want to do it now~ Cuz after you have figure out the method but you cant do and need to proceed to another question without writing down, after the reading time pass you need to figure out again the method to do the 1st question.. Haih~ I just hope that my result won't be bad!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O... I need to be more and more hardworking for my FINAL... Really need to work hard to score better... My final timetable is:

20 May 2010 (9.00am - 11.15am) - English B
24 May 2010 (12.30pm - 2.45pm)-Chemistry B
25 May 2010 (9.00am - 11.15am) - Mathematics B
31 May 2010 (12.30pm - 2.45pm) - Biology B

Wish me Good Luck and wish me be Hardworking!!
  • I love Theme Study Essay
  • I love Comprehension
  • I love Thermochemistry
  • I love Electrochemistry
  • I love Electrolysis
  • I love Organic Compound
  • I love Chemical Bonding
  • I love Sequence and Series
  • I love Probabilities
  • I love Statistic
  • I love Reproduction and Genetics
  • I love Evolution
I LOVE YOU ALL MUCH MUCH... COME AND STICK WITH ME!!

3 comments:

p3ng said...

muahaha... i can leave comment ar....

Enric'Blog said...

Yea yea~ I hope i can comment this time la~ My sha gua darling~

p3ng said...

haha.. wah.. u can post le.. haha.. congratulation!!

Post a Comment