Thursday, May 6, 2010

Materialistic

1. Black Frame Spec!!

I'm planing of changing my spec soon.. haha... May be end of this years of end of next year!! haha.. Just want to look younger... This old spec make me look more mature and older... Haha... My fringes keep on get into the small small gap near my ear... ish.... Make me suffer from hair falling and painful~~ So.. I have decide to change from a steel one to a plastic one!! Haha... But i know.. Not now... Cuz it is still too early for me to have a change ^^

2. A Single Room!!

Now... I'm here... In a double room with my new roomie~~ We have a quite ok life here... Just i dont really like her cuz she is dirty!! She is not cleaning the room~ Argh... How can you survive here?? Haih... So... I have planned of staying a single room next year if i'm lucky enough to get into pharmacy in Monash!! A bit scare scare that i cant get it... Cuz my marks is not reaching their requirement!! T.T... Hope that i can enter PHARMACY~ Moreover, I will be studying for my degree for 3 more years.. I want PRIVACY and i also need a QUITE place.. I dont want to have the feeling of people is looking at me when i'm practicing my presentation or i'm there studying for my test... Cuz i will have a lot of weird expression or action when i'm studying!! Haha...

Hopes that my room can look like this too.. haha... Sunny and so Young!!
3. A Blackberry Phone

Haha... I also dont really know why i want to have this.. Ermm... May be i just like their design.. Look like really cool and nice... Haha... O... May be due to some free stuff that i hear from Enric when using this Blackberry ba... Haha.... Hopes that i can earn money when i'm holiday... Haha.. Then.. ngek ngek ngek~~

4. A White Mini Laptop!

Jiang jiang... Haha.. Dont you think that this is so nice and so pretty and so attractive?? Haha... I just like the colour!! W.H.I.T.E~ Wahaha... This is so nice!! I like it... Haha... I like to have a white and mini laptop... You know why i want for a mini laptop?? Haha... You know how suffer am i when i need to carry a laptop with charger and battery which is about 3kg from here to home? Uuu.... You dont know how pity am i and him... Haha... Sometimes we still need to carry it for a shopping... How sad right?? So i have decide to use a mini laptop when anything happen to my this HP laptop... Haha... This dream may realise in about 5years or more... haha... Hello... Not i kiam siap ok?? I just buy this laptop la~ Haha...

5. A DSLR Camera


Muahaha... I must have one in my whole life no matter how!! Haha... I want to snap nice nice pictures with my own DSLR... I dont know which brand is better... I dont know which one will take nicer pictures... I dont know their price and i also dont know how to use this... Although i know a little about DSLR camera, i still want it!! I'm EAGERLY want for a DSLR... I will save money for this.. Haha... Dont you think that this look cool??



I want to use my own DSLR to capture more and more pictures and stick them on my wall at the stair!! Haha... My memory pathway!! Hehe... How nice~
One of the reasons i want to own a DSLR camera is that i want to snap pictures like this... Using the same pose... Haha... So professional look! Ahaha... Can you imagine?? I can imagine~ Muahaha...
DSLR, I WANT YOU!!


6. A Mini Cooper!!

Why i want a mini cooper?? Although my body size is not mini, i still dream of having a mini cooper.. Why?? This is because i feel like, this car suit me most!! Muahaha... Small and cute... Look nice and smart.. Haha... Will be very yeng with this... Haha... I like mini cooper since secondary school... I think Form 4 or 5.... Haha... Look so nice to ride this to work... Haha... But not suitable for him... He too BIG SIZE le... Haha... Too dai jek le... Ermm... Nice to hear... Haha.. I will save a lot lot of money for this!! Haha... I said only~ Haha..

I WANT A RED ONE!!



15 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Come on darling! U're giving me hint there~ haha! DUn worry~ I will try my best to earn as much as i can to fulfill all ur dreams ba!!! haha~ Just like wht i promised u, Mini cooper for u, Me,bmw! haha! Lets gambateh for our dream ba! haha! And yeah~ Those things are in my dream too~ haha! Bt it's gonna happen very soon!!!! hahaha!

amylovesgreentea said...

I didn't know you want a dslr too.haha! High five!! You know how much am i craving for it? This was my birthday wish you know. I want it so much. I want to learn photography and then travel around and take many many pics. You know how I admire people who has this camare. I want lar!!!!
Aiyo, I hate my digital camare when taking pics at night. The pics taken are not nice. Its bad bad. Hate it.
I know the lastest model. For beginner, canon d550. You go check it out. Its really expensive o. 3000+ (come with lens)
No need to buy so expensive punya so early cos stil a beginner ma. Got some good canon dslr like d7 and d50, but that can be upgrade when you're very pro. By the way, not every dslr come with lens de, some come only with the cam only, then you need to buy the lens yorself.
The lens is more expensive then cam o. The higher the focal length, the more expensive.
That's what I remember lar, you can go this website to know more about camare stuff: http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/index.html
Haiz, I'm so exctited sud. Like I found somebody who can talk to what I like.haha. I'm also following blogs where they travel around and have a lot nice nice pics de. Can learn how they take pics=]
OMG, I love you lar!!!!!

amylovesgreentea said...

I think canon is quite good, I don't know about other brands lar. So far, I saw many people using canon.
I need advisor!! I'm searching for friends who know photograhpy and cam thingy. Give me some advise to choose dslr and teach me how to take nice pics.....

p3ng said...

[enric]

haha.. ya ya.. we need to earn more more to buy more more.. haha... eh... you also have the same dreaming?? hehe.. MATERIALISTIC!! haha... then you need to gambateh and fight for it lor... what is means by is going to happen very soon?? haha

p3ng said...

[ai may]

wah... you know so so so so much wow.. haha.. i dunno anything about that.. just when i saw ppl using those camera like very yeng and the outcome was good!! haha... o.. i gt a friend willing to sell her dslr... haha.. u go to the charlene tan's blog.. haha... o... i also need to learn more in this camera!! i want to have one.. haha

amylovesgreentea said...

Of course i know many lar. Cos I like it so much, must go find out about it de. If not later buy dy then regret leh. So expensive, cnt regret de.haha!

p3ng said...

[amy]

haha.. ya ya.. i think a lot of girls will like it ba.. haha... really expensive leh... haha... need to save a lot of money to buy for this le.. ermm... you do more research ba... next time when i want to buy then i find u to go together.. haha... ermmm... not bad.. haha

Enric'Blog said...

Yea yea~ I told u all those dreams i have before rite? U noe wht i want rite? haha! Dun worry, we will definitely got to achieve it in one day geh! So we have to fight for it le o~ I will remember all this geh~ Bt dun harap too much la~ I'm poor geh~ haha! Told u before that i love the feelings of challenge and gt the things that we want! So, from now... Ur dream is oso my dream le! LETS FIGHT FOR IT BA!!!! Erm... actually nothing la~ Just feel that the dreams arent that far from us~ haha! Gambateh!!!!

p3ng said...

[enric]

haha.. is not for from u.. but is far from me.. uuu~~ do u know that?? haha.. ermm..ok ok.. lets achieve it together ba... haha.. i wont harap much on u.. i will harap on me.. haha... ermm... not bad geh.. haha

Enric'Blog said...

Haha! Far from me too, ok?! Okok~ Sound so mean! Thats not alright o~ haha! U sud say~ I noe u can do it geh! gambateh~ Like that mah~ haha!!!

p3ng said...

[enric]

o.. i know that you can do it for me de... u gambateh o.. dun lazy in the future!! haha.. work harder for me~

Enric'Blog said...

hAHA~ u can count on me... So u have to give me the power to continue to work hard o~ haha! Ur my force! haha~ Zai bo?!

p3ng said...

ok ok... i give you POWER!!!! guai bo hei gong~~~

FJ (폐징) said...

no lah...all that not materialistic leh~~ think everyone wants that kind of stuff too~ me too!! and, and ur blog header is very cute!!!!!!

p3ng said...

[FJ]

haha... thank you~ i love that header too... so clear and simple.. but bring a bit cute cartoon.. haha... o.. you have dream those stuff also?? hehe.. ok ok.. we chase for those stuff together!! hehe... gambateh!!

Post a Comment