Monday, May 10, 2010

I Hate Traffic Here!!!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TRAFFIC AT HERE!!
HE IS STILL TRAPPING IN THE TRAFFIC NOW!!
IS 1.30 HOURS HE BEEN IN THE SAME POSITION!!!!
WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TRAFFIC?????????
OMG~ HE IS SO KESIAN... HE SHOULD BE SO BORING THERE...
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF A TRAFFIC LIGHT??
I HATE YOU!!
I HATE THE TRAFFIC HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feel so pity to him and so sorry for him...
i should not want you to fetch me back...
sorry... i'm so regret now.. sorry..

3 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Hey darling~ Chill la~ haha! I gt nothing here wo~ C! I'm stil alive and sitting here infront of the comp and replying u~ It's ok... Not a big deal~ hehe~^^

p3ng said...

[enric]

yiii~~ but.. you can reach home more earlier de ma.. i make you go back late le! haih~~

Enric'Blog said...

Haha~ Thn u mah treat me nicer lo~ haha!

Post a Comment