Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

Muahaha.. Have you watch TOY STORY before?? muahaha... they accompany me when i'm still a kid!! Tell you all a small secret.... Shhhhhh~~
Toy Story 3 is going to release on 18 June 2010!! O.o~
Happy happy~~ I'm going to watch it!! I want to watch 3D punya~~ Haha... Happy Happy~~
Watched Toy Story & Toy Story 2 at Mid valley last month...
is before my BIRTHDAY!!
muahaha...
1 Ticket 2 Movies 3 Dimensions
When celebrating my birthday at Pavillion, i saw THIS!!
How cute~ I cant control myself from snapping a pic of them~
cant wait anymore!!
i want ma~ i want ma~
I wish to see 4 of them in T.O.Y S.T.O.R.Y 3!!
They are :
  1. Bookworm
  2. Dolly
  3. Mr. Pricklepants
  4. Peas-in-a-pod!!
Wahaha~~ Dont you think that they are so so so so cute?? haha...
The Bookworn is like the headmaster in the school
The Dolly is so suitable for a girl~
The Mr. Pricklepants is like fat fat innocent toy
The Peas-in-a-pod is like... omg~ feel like making it as a key chain for my pencil box!! haha

hopes that i can get a pair of movie tickets!!

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

OFcos u will~ Guess what, I'm planning to spend my day with u in this movie~ Happy ba? haha!

p3ng said...

[enric]

happy~ hehe

Post a Comment