Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trial mood~~

Hello~ Hello~~ Over over~ Is me... I'm the boss here and now i want to speak out!! I'm just coming back from my CHEMISTRY TRIAL~ omg!! I'm like going to burst now... I'm having my trial today with tension, stress, sound pollution from the air conditional and cold environment... I'm like shivering for being so scare and so stress and i'm shivering because of the cold environment... Haha... The paper is not hard and is not easy too.. X__x Haha... How can this be?? Haha... I'm so scare cuz of limiting time and also there is A LOT OF QUESTIONS!! How can this be?? Why it seem to be like a lot a lot of questions?? Am i slow?? Yaya.. I admit that i'm really slow~ Just like a tortoise~ Haha... I'm in the 4th structure question at the last 30minutes... Two more structure questions to go and there is alot of empty space infront... Haha... How can this be? Yiiii~~ Make me start shievering when i'm in the 2nd structure question... Haha... My writing is become worst at the 3rd or 4th question.. Haha... Even me also like "yiiiiii-so-ugly-and-so-messy-writing"... Haha... I really beh tahan leh... Haha... But i have finish all questions... Now i cant do anything... I just hope that the result wont be too bad or too red with "X".. haha Have questions for you all... Will you think that you will get 100% when you have written all your answers in every questions? Will you think that you are sure that you are getting 100% all correct everytime you going to submit your paper?? Esp for maths subject... Haha... But after that you will realise that you are not getting 100% when you get back your paper and when a bunch of friends discussing there... Haha... Ermm.. Hope to listen your answers la.. Haha... Ermm... Hehe... After the test i'm like... OMG~ I cant even stand up easily... My legs dont have energy le~ I'm having GLUCOSE DEBT!! Haha... I have used all my glucose to think and shiver.... Haha... I'm like so funny~~ Haha.. Then ma... After i have paid back my glucose level, Is time for home-sweet-home and study for tomorrow trial~Maths and English!!!!! Argh!! Martin Tankleff~ Help!!!!!!!

Hopes that i can do well in trial tomorrow~
Hopes that i have enough of time!!!!
Hope that i can be very hardworking and fight for tomorrow
Not only tomorow... is till the end of this month~
Good Luck for all of you too!! Hehe..
o... we are going to eat MCD!! muahaha...
is our routine to have mcd after chemistry test or exam!! hehe...

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Speechless for today paper~ muahaha! It makes me lost my confident! To the max!!! Everything is ruined!!! Am i too nervous? haha! Dun worry~ U certainly will do well d~! gambateh~

p3ng said...

hehe... gambateh and good luck too~~ calm down... calm down!! dont worry~~ i know you can de!! be more confident!!

Post a Comment