Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last-Day-With-MUFYians-In-A-Class

time passed really fast...
why the time cant stop at this moment at least for a while..
let me have more time to spent with them...
the day when i stepped back to here is just like yesterday...
the moment we meet again...

we exchange our holiday joy~
the moment we sit at the first floor...
we chat a lot, we crap a lot..
the best time seem to be passed really fast..
without realizing, we have stay together for one year...
today may be the last day we be in the same school, same class and same house...
i really feel thanks to you all to entertain my boring life here..
without you all, i may be just a lonely and quite girl...hehe...
thank you for taking care of me and be with me..
everyday we wake up and complaining about yesterday sleep
we wait for bus together
we have class together
we jokes together
we laugh together
we play together
we eat together
we study last minute together
we crap together
we sing together
we dance together
we cook together
we act together
we do our lab report together
we talkk badly together
we tease together
we steamboat together
we walk up and down the stair together
we take pictures together
we went toilet together
we have most of our time together
is hard to forget those moment

and is hard to think of our degree life
we have lot of fun today...
our day seem like so relaxing and so enjoyable
our ms hana
our ms sangetha
our ms nancy
our puan K
haha... my classmates they...
i'm so happy and enjoy with you all
i love my English class and Biology the most!!
esp. English class...
give me the motivation to wake up early and go to school
make me have the feeling to continue with the next class!! hehe
the last class which is Biology told me that i can go back early~
muahaha... I'm so qi dai everyday...
I Love English class...
the lecture is pretty, cute, nice, caring, sharing, young, sexy and sporting!!
adorable too~~ haha....
i will miss you all and remember you all
thank you for lefting footprints in my life
i will miss rachu~
i will miss stephonie
i will miss my housemates
i will miss all my English's, Chemistry's and Biology's classmates and my lectures
i will miss all my siao siao friends!!

Thank you very much~
Thank you for making my life wonderful and colourful~
Thank you for giving me unforgetable college life~
My only college life~


** will update pictures after i have all of it!!
enjoy much with pictures snapping all around~
muahaha!!

6 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Enjoy~ haha! Good luck in ur final exam~ haha!

p3ng said...

[enric]

enjoy and good luck!! do your best and score better! hehe..

Enric'Blog said...

Score best! haha~ Enjoy~

p3ng said...

=)

^^

XD

^___^

☠ChoCo❤MayJo☠ said...

LOL~

p3ng said...

[kolar bear]

wah~~ so good comes my blog o~ amazing~ din fb?? haha

Post a Comment