Wednesday, April 28, 2010

review of my 19th BIRTHDAY!!

1. Birthday cake from my family~~ My beloved sibling.. hehe... Due to having the birthday in the same week with mom... so.. both of our name is on the cake... hehe... from Vanilla recommended by amy~~ haha.. Black and White!! Not bad o~~ hehe.. thank you o~~ muackzx... love it!!

jiang jiang~~ this part belong to me!! haha... happy~

2. haha... this my housemades' hand-made bday card for me.. hehe.. they have posted it on their blog o~~ may go and have a look on real one~~ haha.. thank you o.. love it~

from: rachel!


from: stephanie~

3. The celebration with him... haha... Celebrate at Pavillion~~ hehe... thank you o~~ hehe... Love it!! hehe...
the present and bday card from him~
jelly from QQ Jelly... look so cute.. haha... ermm.. not bad
my small small cake from Lavender~~ this is so nice... so delicious!! haha..

just simply put on a candle on the Japanese Jelly.. haha..

after movie, is our dinner!! Look familiar friends? haha.. is JOGOYA!! yeah~~ we ate so much..
the food here.. omg~~
jiang jiang.. my small small cake with candle light~~ hehe.. tiramisu from Jogoya
yuan lai this is the hiden bracelet from him...
4. For sure.. not to forgotten, thank you for you all for wishing me through sms and also in facebook... i appreciate your wishes... thank you o~~ good luck for you all!! take care and stay healthy o!! hehe... love you all~~
19th is my last year with a "teen"...
next year is no more "teen"
hopes that i can enjoy much and have fun this year~
wish you all the best !!
thank you for being with me and i have gone through my 19th years...
thank you.. Happy Birthday to me~~

1 comment:

kwanqiao said...

haha.. bday without me izit not perfect meh???
haha.. dun miss me too much.. haha.. but i reli miss u vr much wor.. haha..

Post a Comment