Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

So to accept this award, I must:
(1) thank and link the person who gave me this award;
(2) share seven facts about myself;
and (3) pass the award to seven other blogs that I've recently discovered and leave them a note to tell them about the award.

Ermm... Ok... Firstly, thank you to Rachu Yap a.k.a Yuri's biggest fan... Lol... I'm versatile... Haha.... Should be happy?? Wahahaha.. Anywhere, THANK YOU MUCH!! Miss you much o... Hehe...

Lalala... Seven facts about myself... Ermm.. Well... I think most of you know me well... Lalala...

Facts about me:
  1. I love TVB very very much! I'm the biggest fan of TVB... But due to my tertiary life, i have been stop watching TVB every day.. But still watching TVB is my hobby~ Lalala...
  2. I have started to watch ANIME this year... =.= Haha... Is because there is a Mr that keep introducing me to watch it... Haha.. So, the most guai guai geh me, will watch and i found that it is nice leh... Haha... I watched GTO, Pokemon and Dragonball.. Haha...
  3. Oh, ya... I love BLOG-WALKING too~ Haha... This is the way for me to update myself with my fellows.. Haha... So, friends do update more frequently lor..
  4. I wish to BAG PACK with my beloved... Walking all around the world and snapping a piece of picture of sunset in every country that i have visited with my DSLR~ Wah!! Syok syok~
  5. I love SUSHI and CHOCOLATE so muchi muchi!! @.@ Haha... Will him scare of me?? Hahahaha... Do ajak me to eat japanese dishes o~~
  6. Remember that!! I'm not active in FACEBOOK at all... Wahaha... Don't ask me why... May be it is just too boring... Haha...
  7. Seriously, I love DISNEY so much!! ngek ngek~
I would like to pass this AWARD to

2 comments:

TJ said...

updated!!=DD

☠ChoCo❤MayJo☠ said...

dude~u also got watch anime liao o nw? muahahaha~
recommended: D.grey man, tagami bacci, and etc =3=

Post a Comment