Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Presents

Lalala... Lets the pictures to do the talk... Wahaha... How nice... Hehe... Lalala... I got my CHRISTMAS PRESENTS and i do love them too much... Thats why i feel like updating a post with is all related with them... Haha.. Like Rachu said, "I'm here to SHOWing OFF~"... Wahaha... I love them much... Ermm... Let me introduce them to you all.... Wakakakakaka... Devilic wide smile =)
1. WHITE ALMOND CHOCOLATE
Delicious de su~
2. The '海带' sweets

Special leh... I dont really used to its taste... wahaha...

3. The most famous white chocolate plastic bag...

白色恋人!!
Really bought from Hokkaido geh... ^^
4. The love shape MUSIC BOX
Touching leh... He search this out of 300 or 500 of music box... wow... Why leh??
Haha... Cuz i love this song so much... Thats why he finds for me... Hahaha... Happy~ Touching!!
天空之城
lalala..la..la..la..la...
Pretty and elegant most!!


I used the 'SNOW mode' to snap this piece~ =)
I used the 'Party mode' =)
5. CHOCOLAT BLANC ET LANGUE DE CHAT
The most expensive white chocolate in Hokkaido~ wow
This is the back of wrapping paper.. Haha...

Dont really understand this leh.. haha
sweet =)
The inner design
The back of the inner box
chocolat?? haha
There is a cat on the sticker... cute^^

**a feeling of satisfaction... two thumbs up!!
Got guaranteed by the company...
I open... lalala
I read the catalog~
Wow.. I love their design~
Japanese style...
3 pieces in 3 packets
Thus, 4 x 3 = 12 packets or 12 pieces
i'm good in maths
Lets me eat one and tell you the taste..
Yeah!!
Crunchy biscuits with a layer of smooth soft and thick white-chocolate-taste
filled my mouth!! wanna eat one more... but i want to keep it la... hahaha
i love the blue stay beside of gold colour
laputa castle in the sky is playing here~
The nicest picture!!
Winner!!

thank you so much!! i love all of this so much and i love you much too~muackzx..

3 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

haha, I just realise that i never appear in ur post leh~ haha! Unfair unfair~ Protest protest!! haha~ Anyway, It looked nice from the way u capture all the stuff! Good shoot! ^^ Love ya muchi~

Enric'Blog said...

*Addition information~ All the pictures were nice except the pics that have u inside! WAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

p3ng said...

haha.. ya lor.. cuz i capture them before bath ma... so dont have you leh... uuuu.... how sad... nvm nvm... when you get me for another presents then i will snap you geh... wahahaha... lol... got me geh also nice la... haha

Post a Comment