Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

Lalala... Is the last day of 2010... Lets have some reflection on what we did in 2010... Ermm... Nono... I should said lets mark up what i din do or realise in this year... Well, i think quite much...
  1. Not meeting up with those casa's fellows... Haha... The Rachu and Stephanie~ Aiyaya... We last meet up is 1st June right?? Hahaha... Need to meet up next year... If not i'm going to forget yours face dy~ Hahaha
  2. Not really take good care of myself.... Keeps lose to those bacteria and viruses~ Need to work hard for strong immune system next year~ =)
  3. Not slimming down... Still fat like a pig now~ Wahahahaha... Need to have some exercise next year...
  4. Not really score well in my semester 1... Wanna work hard for First Class Honours!! Woohoo~ Hope so~

Lalala... I think thats all... Haha... If there is anything left, i will add it on~

Happy New Year!!

Stay healthy and pretty!!

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Come on let me fulfill ur dream~ I'm the mastermind of urs~ haha!

p3ng said...

hahaha... yaya.. lets do it together!! hehe.. =)

Post a Comment