Monday, December 13, 2010

Roses Colour Meanings

Red roses: deep emotions such as special romantic, respect, admiration or devotion
White roses: purity, chastity and innocence

Yellow roses: symbols of friendship and caring

Pink roses: convey gentle emotions such as admiration, joy and gratitude

Orange roses: signify passion and energy

Lavender roses: expresses "love at first sight"

Blue roses: Unattainable or the mysterious

Green roses: best wishes for a prosperous new life or wishes for recovery of good health

Black roses: indicates the death of the relationship

A single RED rose says: "I love you"

A single WHITE rose says: "My feelings are pure"

A single YELLOW rose says: "You bring joy to my life" "Let's be friends"

A single PINK rose says: "I like you"

A single ORANGE rose says: "I'm proud of you"

A single PEACH rose says: "Thank you" "I sympathize with you"

A single LAVENDER rose says: "I am enchanted by you"

A single BLUE rose says: "You seem like an unattainable dream"

do some research on it before giving roses =)

3 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Somebody is HINTING me... hahaha~ But it's fine, no matter what colour rose i give,u still feel it's the best! haha~ Rite?!Fatty angel~ Muackzx!

p3ng said...

lol... when i change from pretty leng leng darling angel to fatty angel?? wahaha... lame stick.. yaya... i love all of it... hehe... wu liao ren~~

Enric'Blog said...

LOl~ It's things from the last century! ahha~ Nvm nvm~ Fatty angel is still cute. Sitll love u so much d..

Post a Comment