Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Disneyland

Ngek ngek ngek~~ Its time to save money o.... Hehehe... Why?? WHy??? WHYYYY??? Haha... Let me tell you... Its time to save money and buy your ticket to
DISNEYLAND!!
Wahaha... I want to go... I want to go... Haha... When?? Ngek ngek... Still planning... Hahaha... And need to save much more money here first... Haha.... I know... It is quite expensive to be there... But.... No choice... Who ask me to LOVE disney so much?!! Hahaha... So ... No choice for me... I need to save money no matter what.... Hahaha... I'm not wuliao ok?? Haha... I want to fly~ So, what should you do now?? Save your M.O.N.E.Y and spend them wisely.... Dont simply waste the money o~ Guai guai~

Lalala...
Save a lot of money to spend happily in my fairy tale world~

No comments:

Post a Comment