Sunday, July 26, 2009

what the duuuuuu... x__x

arrg....
i'm like wanna to kill myself...
today wake up at 7am something to go to the majlis kerdipan...
get rm100 nia nia... so sad...
but saw old friends at then my mood get ok liao..

now... i'm like going to bang my head to the wall...
haiz... i have planned what i need to do today...
i want to follow my mom to service the car..
then go to sg chua to fetch grandma to temple...
have my lunch, take the photostat stuffs and then buy breakfast for tomorrow..

but ...
after i only service my car...
i waste my time a lot..
when reach grandma's house , she said that she dun wan to go dy..
ok... fine...
want to have my lunch in kfc... full with ppl...
ok.. eat breads...
want to take the photostat stuffs, the shop is closed...
what the heck...
omg... i dunno what to do..
i'm like... sure tomorrow or at night kena kao kao from anson and apartment-mates
sorry to all of u.. i can't bring the malaysian study book to hostel today..
cuz tat fellow din open his shop...
very very sorry to anson... his book is in the photostat shop...
so sorry.. dun get angry and dun scold me la...**pls...
i think i will ask my sister to bring it
then with the angry and sorry mood.. i want to go to buy my breakfast...
the bakery is closed...
aaaarrrrrrgggg!! x.x

2 comments:

ron~ said...

oo...!!
tell earlier..later i go ur house sing "bad day" daniel powder for u..haha

p3ng said...

haiz.. dun wan to say liao la.. so soi...
haha

Post a Comment