Saturday, July 25, 2009

i'm in KAJANG

i'm in kajang... haha.. so nice to come back home
u know?!
and today i drive a lot... cuz i scare that i will forget how to drive..
haha...
i have totally forget that i need to go ukm tomorrow... haiz...
oo... i have chemistry topic test next week.. haih...
then have bio topic test... math topic test..
aiyo.. so pack....
when entering the lab must must wear lab coat.. and the goggle...
i dunno how to wear the goggle with spec la

b4 i go to czip lee...i go to photostat malaysian study text book..
5 copies... rm13.90 each...
when i'm in czip lee,anson sms me..."4 now,oni kak ming wants it."
i'm like.. omg.. i have told the ppl i want 5 copies... who want to pay for it?!
the heartbeat stop for 2 seconds.. haha..
i reply him," who is the 4??"
and u know what is his reply??
"4 represent for,k? =="" "

ahaha... i laugh myself in czip lee...
the ppl beside me sure think that i'm a siao ppl.. so dai...

yesterday.. the bus driver's skill is really CHA
aiyo... langgar here... langgar bus..
aiyo.. i can drive better leh.. perasan too much...

have a lot of homework...
i think i have some problem in maths sometimes
haha.. need to use sometimes to digest.. haha
malaysian study also have presentation leh.. haih
eh, give me some suggestion...
give me some current issues for my english oral presentation...
i dunno wat to choose la...
i want to choose hair loss de.. but i scare our lecturer will tersinggung...
haha....
later he give me very low mark la...


**i have upload pictures... go my facebook ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment