Thursday, July 2, 2009

countdown-ing

oo... going to stay in hostel tomorrow..
haha... my first time orientation...
wow.. i had pack a lot of stuffs liao... haha
a lot o... so much of things...
detergent la... bowl la... haha
don't know stay in hostel how de leh??
haih.. my first time again...

dont know how is my room mate
haha.. just now i heard from my mom that
my aunt said, "aiyo, peng is ok de la.. when young also take a luggage and follow me to china, johor... is practice since young age"
haha.. so funny..
ya.. i have forget..
about me...
i'm brave... i'm strong..
always remember this o... gambateh!! ^.^
study hard hard ar...

2 comments:

kwanqiao said...

haha..dun worry.. u ben lai dou shi vr independent de la.. among us..
tatz y everytime order oso ask u go tell de ma.. haha..
jia you~~
aza aza fighting..

p3ng said...

[燕子kWaNqIAo ]

ya.. like what my aunt say de..
haha.. i will aza aza fighting de..
you too...

Post a Comment