Saturday, July 18, 2009

OMG again

haha... yee langgar ppl's car... so funny...
when i heard tat she wait the owner to come.. my first reply is "why she so dai wan?!"
haha... but if i'm yee i will wait the owner too...
rm300 for tat old proton saga?! hoh...
if i'm yee sure i wont pay.. so expensive..

i'm in kajang.. so nice to be in home...
home sweet home~~
yesterday was a boring day...
traffic jam every way
u know?? i waste 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach my destination which normally use 20mins journey...
so sad... in the car with my sis's friend only... nth to talk also...

oh, ya!!
JESS send a letter to me...
invite me to go to majlis kerdipan bintang...
haha.. in UKM... hehe... must wear formal cloths.. =.="
going to sit foong's car to there...
i wan money.. i need money.. i love money...
haha... give me more money la...
aiyo.. later they just give me a sijil penghargaan...
then they die la..

5 comments:

Fam said...

ceh
can go then nice laaaa
x tau masak punya orang
muwahahahahahha

mul@n said...

i wan money too!!!!!!!!!! share me sum if u don mind~ wahhaa... i will eat grass very soon!!

p3ng said...

[commoners]

i know how to masak k??
u know how to masak??
do u remember ur thick, ugly, soft and big cookies??

p3ng said...

[mul@n]

i also need the money.. very important for all jpa scholars.. haha

Kah Wei said...

hai peng..im finally here..im more outdated than u eh..haiz..anyway, we can catch up this sunday for the ukm thing..

Post a Comment