Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THOL

hi, everyone..
surprise??
i'm in my library now..
using their comp here... first time i login here...
all facilities here are good enough for me
everyone have their own window...
i'm here to blogging.. not to find and information
haha...
but i cant use msn here... haiz...
o.. ya... can anyone help to to find an english name which is suitable to me??
must be nice, easy and can know my attitude from it.. haha
faster think about it. everyone give me an answer har...
haha.. u know y i need it??
cuz everybody cant remember my name la..
so sad la...

today don't have chemistry class... so come her to waste some time...
really nice leh.. finally i can login
so i can use my time of waiting the bus here.. wow...

about the laptop.. i'm still thinking whether i need to buy it or not.. really dunno...
is difficult for me to think about it...

wai mun change blog dy??
when is f6 exam??
is it consider as stpm??
ron stays in hostel now??
a lot of Q here.. pls answer it if u know..
thanks!! ^.^

3 comments:

TJ said...

I think next next week exam..
no..
hostel?? i think he is going 2 stay with his new friends..but not hostel....

i tot ur name is tracy koh???
haha....

kwanqiao said...

ya lo.. ur name..
nt tracy koh ka??
stil wan to think meh?? haha../
y cant rmb ur name ?? vr difficult meh??
here de malays guys.. all noe my name leh..
qiao yen.. n sometimes yen...haha..

p3ng said...

[假鱼 & 燕子kWaNqIAo]

that tracy is so funny.. x suitable with my real attitude.. and very funny la.. haha.. like very geli if gt ppl call me like this.. haha

Post a Comment