Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week of chicken pox

Oh, this week. Is the week of chicken pox. I'm not attending school... Wahaha... May be you will said, "How nice??"... But i will tell you that, sitting at home is much more boring than being in school. I have learned a lot in this week.
  1. The chicken pox will comes without telling you. So dont burst it and thinking that it is pimples. You will get fever and a lot of red spot and first. Which do not contain any water inside. Dont scratch it although it is extremely itchy~ You will regret if you have burst it.
  2. Sitting at home and not attending to school is so boring. I will feel myself is so useless here and cant do anything. Make me think that i'm a sick people who is so old and so useless. I can't attending to school and i wasted a lot of money in medical fees. Check for Hepatitis B, get injection, consultant for lymph node swelling and chicken pox... haih~ Want me to count for you?
  3. There is a lof of foods which i can't take during chicken pox period and during the recovering period. (1-2 months from now) For examples, NO soy sauce, NO dark foods, NO beans and nuts, NO egg... Should have more fruits, tasteless fish, porridge and water.
  4. You should have more refreshing and "cold" drinks. Just like coconut and 100 plus. Do not think that you can get slimmer when you are sick. Cuz coconut and 100 plus will make you gain much weight.
  5. There are tonnes of works and lectures that i need to study and do. I have to learn myself from e-learning and listen to those quite "interesting" i-lecture... Argh!!!!!!!!!
  6. When someone is sick during school time, there are a lot of things you need to do after you have recover. Not for those homeworks, but for those MC and others~ For example, photostat your mc for distribution.
  7. My mentor told me that, to be a successful Pharmacist, we should always learn and dont be lazy to improve yourselvse. Well, i will remember this and be curious in everything. Have funnnn~~ Haha...
  8. I have learned that Friendship is not equal to Relationship.. Haha.. So, i think there is no point of comparing.

Well, thats all for now... Haha... No any pictures of Chicken pox... haha... Take good care of yourselves and dont get sick!!!

5 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

See~ told u must take good care of urself but u dun listen to me~ haha! Gain weight? Who cares?! haha. Take care and hope to see u next week~ haha!

p3ng said...

i will take care and see you next week geh.. haha... lonely boy~ hehe...

Enric'Blog said...

Yaya~ Lonely~ im so lonely~~ miss u ah~ ^^

Fam said...

whoah! the onli thing i hate bout chic pox is dat i have to control wat i eat... haha, bt a few weeks after my chic pox outbreak i started to eat soy sauce all dat dy... which constitutes to my current... 'LENGZAI' face! =( lol.. eh, y go for so many check ups and all? plus, lol, MC distribution? like so mafan lor

p3ng said...

[commoners]

haha... cuz my body so weak lor... thats why needs a lot of check up... and some more i need 3 injections for hepatitis B.. haha.. o.. then i wont have soy sauce lor... i dont want "leng lui" face.. haha... is a must to distribute my mc to all the lectures ma... haha....

Post a Comment