Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling

Hi, ladies and gentleman... Is me to speak for at least 10 minutes here... Hi, everyone... I miss you all too... Wahaha... Well, i have recover from chicken pox.. But, not fully recover yet... Because there is still some scar on it... They will recover punya... Ermm... I'm being in IMU for about 1 month already. Let me share something with all of you. The life of a girl in IMU~ Haha... Let see... Well, i can tell you that the people there is not as cold blooded... But, still i just can know some of them only... May be i'm a bit cool at school?? Haha... But there is some friends who care of me and asking why i didn't attend school for whole week. Not bad... At least they know that i didnt go... Or they just notice the lonely bird alone there?? Haha... How sad... Hehhe... Thank you to them who ask about me yesterday and today... Haha... Thank you much... Then ma... I can tell you all that... Sorry... I Dislike Staying In Hostel... I dislike the moment where i cant get any attention and care from family when i'm sick... I dislike thinking what i can eat and what i should not eat before i order my foods... I dislike the moment where i wake up from sleep at midnight, there is only me... I dislike the feeling of being so alone here as my housemates will just lock in their room and face their laptop... I dislike the environment here which is a lot of red ants in the toilet and somewhere in the kitchen... I dislike the gate here which will locked me in my hostel and cant get to school on time... I dislike the feeling of crying alone in the midnight when i cant fall asleep... I dislike the moment where i only have bring just enough of clothes for a week... I dislike the moment where the room is not odourless free... I dislike the feeling of staying so high which make me so uncomfortable at higher pressure here... I dislike the feeling where there are others boyfriends staying in this hostel.. I dislike the moment i feel like cooking, there is no stove for me... I dislike the sitting mangkuk here as i more prefer the "zhun" mangkuk which provides more gravity force... I dislike the room which doesnt has enough furniture... I dislike dislike dislike... Really... I still remember the feeling where i cant sleep one day.. I stay till 4am something... Enric is sleeping beauty there as his phone is memory full. I'm totally alone here... I can feel what is the meaning of ALONE... I dislike the moment where i'm sick there and i cant get home and beg for some cares from mom... I just can listen to the rain... "Tik Tak Tik Tak..." drop on my window here... Now i still can feel the word ALONE... I can't get a balance diet here... Everything also i need to think before i do here... Everything also i need to do it myself... It is so tiring~~ I just hope that i can motivate myself and continue my journey~
Happy 300th Days Anniversary~~
Thank you for loving me, care of me, protect me,
be with me, talk with me and care of me...
Muackzx... Thank you~
missing you and i love you much...
Mr. E ^^

4 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

uuuu... After reading ur post. I'm also sad too. coz now oni i realize there are so many things i cant help yet cant reach. SAd sad.. Sob sob... Darling must take care o... Call me whenever u need me, dar will be around. Happy 300 days anniversary!!! Woohoo!!! Love u love u so much!!!

p3ng said...

haha... i will tell you geh... i really dunno why i will write much things here.. haha... happy 300th anniversary~~ haha...

Enric'Blog said...

haha~ It's good also to let me know that way~ *even though most of them i also noe le la~ haha! But nevermind, I will be wif u whenever u need me or dun need me d~ Haha! Fong Sam la u~ haha! H appy 300 anniversary~ Cheers~

Fam said...

I dislike the sitting mangkuk here as i more prefer the "zhun" mangkuk which provides more gravity force
I LOVE THIS! =p
try to get used to it la, guess it will work out for u, u r so versatile and having high adaptation skills haha..
don leave scars! if not nanti jadi like me dy lol

Post a Comment