Sunday, August 1, 2010

Randomly IV

"...But this is not the purpose of writing this post. This post is to ask all the people. Do u guys think there is still genuine friendship exist between human? Especially to the level like the tertiary life? OK, any comment just tell me. Because i'm wondering if there's still true friendship among people. As i know, when we reach uni life, there is no more things like what we so-called as "real friends". Atleast this is my own case i would say. If u ask me why, i cant really answer u as i'm also seeking for the answer. As i always ask my darling also, do u think there is still true friend exist in this world? Ofcourse, not surprisingly we both got the same answer,which is a BIG NO! Indeed we both have the same chemistry!..."

Haha. Seem this post is getting a lot of comments and thinking from people out there. I don't know what is the problem of this post. May be there is a lot of people can't and didn't read the bold highlighted sentence there. There are a lot of people who think that the author is writing about him or her. I don't know the people but i want to know who is those people. The style of writing and the words used in those comments are so familiar to me. May be i know them. Haha. How sad and pitiful am i, if they are my friends or may be my good good friends or may be my normal friends... Well, skip all those sad feeling. Back to this post. Ya... I'm NOT agree that there is a true friend in university. This is the conclusion that i have made for this few days. May be i just cant find one now. But i still hope that i can find one in one day. May be all is just too smart or too busy. There is no much time to make friends in University. But still looking forward for them. This few days we just stick to Kang Yan and Mandy Chong. They are our collegemates!! Happy that there are still some MUFY-ians left for us in IMU~ Well... Enjoy~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment