Saturday, August 28, 2010

la la la~~

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been so lazy recently... But you cant say anything. Cuz i can only online is i paid RM 2 everytime when i want to online... So, I have been so lazy and stingy to waste the RM2.... Uuu~~ I want to come back home so that i can use my UNI COOL PACK everyday at home... Hahaha.... Happy with the line.... hehe.... O... I 'm having small small test and quiz this few days... Yesterday i'm having the Basic Mathematics test 1~~ Hahah... o... I know i got wrong... A lot also~~ Haha... Paiseh~~ The this monday i will have Human Biology quiz... If i'm not mistaken.. It will cover up 15% of our End of Semester Examination (EOS exam)... Let me intro with you all.. I have 8 subjects this semester... A lot?? Haha... Still ok ba~~ They are.... Basic Mathematics, Statistic for Health Professionals, Introduction of Pharmacy Practice, General Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry 1, Biological Science, Human Biology and Genetics for Pharmacists. Haha... Interested?? No!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.... How kesian~~

1 comment:

Enric'Blog said...

Haha~ Wuliao d la u~ Beh tahan leh! hahah~ So siao~ JIa you ba. WaHAHHAH!

Post a Comment