Saturday, July 24, 2010

Randomly~ (III)

Ohaiyo~ Welcome back... Recently, i din really update my blog.. May be i'm just still cant adapt to my new life here... I just want to say that i'm going to apply Uni Cool Pack!! Wahaha... The Streamyx!! got free netbook... Wahaha... How happy~~ Hehe.. Ermm.. I just apply to get the netbook... Cuz i'm so lazy and tired of bringing this heavy big notebook to school... Wahaha... Not bad ba.... Hehe.. Ok ba... I think that all i can say now... Hehe... Cuz... Ermm... I'm so lazy to say about my uni life now... What i know is need to keep print print and print... The printer in school dont provide papers punya... Need to bring ourselves... Thats all ba... hehe... So paiseh and so sorry~~

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Hah~ Life is like that d la... Dun comment so much la~

p3ng said...

haha... i will accept punya~ hehe...

Post a Comment