Saturday, July 3, 2010

Randomly~ (II)

Yesterday~~ Muahaha.. I didn't score well in IELTS... So i have to retake the paper again.... Haha... Within a year~ Hehe... I got my IMU offer letter and going to Putrajaya this Monday if not mistaken~~ Hehe... I have received the letter from sponsorship.... But, I din really understand what is written there... Haha... Well~~ Thats all for today~12 more days for graduation night!! Have you all prepare with your attire??? Have you all shop for them?? haha~~

2 comments:

mul@n said...

ee.e.. wont be shopping for attires. just simply dress enuf. >.< erm, might not be going. xD

Enric'Blog said...

Lol~ I dun care~ That table is under RACHEL'S name~ haha! U must go go go go GOOOOOOO!!!! Just like the fifa world cup! GO!!!! haha~ i dun care~ Blek~

Post a Comment