Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Orientation

Hi, everyone!! Muahaha... Well... I'm now a student who study in IMU... Muahaha... Ermm... The number of students who study in Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm 1/10) is 140++... Is an extremely big huge class for me... Hope that i can adapt in learning with big group of people... haha... I'm having my orientation this whole week.. Which is... Ermm... A bit tiring for me... But... I have to adapt with it again... For your information, my whole semester schedule will be 9am-6pm... Wah~~ How happy!! Haha.... Ermm.. Sometime we need to study for 7 hours a day, sometime we need to study for 4-5 hours a day... But believe me, no matter how many hour you study for a day, you still need to stay in the university for 9 hours may be... This is because we have some break in the middle for a maximum of 3 hours... Omg~~ How am i going to survive?? Haih... Well... The formal attire is really nice... IMU is very concern with our dress code everyday... But, i love the surrounding when everyone is wearing formal attire... Look very tidy, professional and trustable... Haha... How nice... Yesterday is my first day and i'm going to fainted due to the long-hour-consuming rehearsal for BPharm White Coat Ceremony~ Hehe... Is a tradision for Medic and Pharmacy students... Those nurse will have the Light Ceremony like that... haha... Just too busy and tired as i haven got to adapt this kind of life~ I will do my best for it!!

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Nice one baby! hahah~ AND NOW U NOE WHT'S FORMAL !!! HAHAH~

p3ng said...

hehe.. ya ya.. finally i knew it~

Post a Comment