Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life~

Hi, everyone~ I know most of you miss me really much there.. I can feel it... Muahaha... Well, let me tell you all that i have move into HOSTEL... Hehe... Not i willing to move geh~ I just got forced!!!! Haha... I'm staying in a middle room alone.. The room is not as big as casa's middle room but i bigger a bit than the single room... Muahaha... I'm in an air cond room~ Is so freezing cold at night... Haha... The environment is quite ok and quite clean... Just like got a bit dangerous as i live so height!! Haha... Well, thats all for today~ I'm here busying with everythings... Haha... Those printing stuff and so... Muahaha... I'm so lame in printing... Haha~ No picture for the hostel... Muahaha... Just lazy and i long didnt camwhore le la~~ Haha... Ok... For your information, I have attended an important event in my Foundation year~ which is....


MUFY Graduation Night!!
The yam seng part~

Pictures with teachers and buddies =)

Sad that there is someone who didnt attend~

No comments:

Post a Comment