Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WHAT A FIRST DAY

The day is ok in the morning.. But get destroy by my biology lecture... I totally bo mood after that... I dont want to talk at all... Want me to stay in G1 for my Moral Study is ok if i can have my perfect schedule back!! I dunwan anyone destroy my only-earlier-go-back-kajang-day.. Uuu... Why you wan to close my Bio class?? B5 is the class with small amount of ppl right?? Why should we go to their class and not they come to our class?? We have such perfect timetable... And now you told me that i only can have it for 1 day?? What is meant by "choose your class wisely and planned your timetable before you register to any classes"?? I WANT MY PERFECT TIMETABLE.... If you want me to go B5 is ok, if B5 off day is on FRIDAY!! I don't want to rust in library for 2.30 hours!! I don't want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT!! I TOLD YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment