Wednesday, January 27, 2010

mitosis^^


O.. Finally i got the chance to look at those real mitosis le.. Haha... Today we did our experiment about mitosis of the tip of root of onion plant... Haha... So happy la... Hehe... We are allow to prepare ourselves and look into it... Muahaha~ I'm the lucky one because i can have a look on all phases that occure during mitosis... I can see prophase, metaphase, anaphase and telophase as well... Haha.. So happy le... But i cant took pic on those result... Haha... All is under the microscope... Haha... Ermm... I love Sunway's Microscope... Because we don't have to share ^^... Hope to do this experiment again if i can!! Hehe... Happy... I love my first Biology experiment this year~

3 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

I look so dai...haha~ Gud starting o~

FJ (폐징) said...

Wow, you are so cool..get to see all the phases!!! and haha...looked cute in the glasses..

p3ng said...

enric- thank you thank you

FJ- haha.. ermm.. ya... i'm lucky... happy~ hehe.. thank you for praising me... muahaha...

Post a Comment