Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long long time ago...

Omg... I have left this blog for 1 week without updating it... Haha... Sorry o~ Hehe... Ermm... Today is 13 January... I have just enter school for 10days... But the assignments are keep on increasing... Omg~ How can it be like this?? Haih... This year... I have Ms Farhana as my English teacher... A very pretty lecturer... My Maths lecturer is Ms Khatijah(K)... She is a very very careful teacher... Teach very slowly... Almost sleep in the class.. But then... Sure i won't sleep la... She is ok de... I believe it.. She is slow because she is a carefull lecturer... My Biology lecturer is new here... Just come from Penang this week... Talk very very fast... But... Dunno why... Feel sleeping as well.. May be.. The first unit is Cell Division... Haha... Then my Chem teacher is the same teacher as last semester, Ms Nancy~ Speeding also... Haha... In a college is a hard time... Is not as enjoy as what you all have thought... May be is for me only... Everyday come back with lot of assignments.. Going to do research projech very soon... For my English and my Biology too~ Then i have Moral study somemore... Ish~ How can it be like this!! Is too bad... Aiyo~ Every subject need to buy their module... Very expensive ar!!

Chemistry- RM25!!
Englis-RM15
Maths-RM10
Moral Study- RM15
(haven decide whether need to buy or not.. but still expensive.. do u have second hand book??)
Ok... Going to revise le~ Bye!! See you all soon....
O.. This weekend not going back to Kajang...
But... Going to shopping!!
Muahah~

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Trust me...u dun have to buy the moral book..Even the 3rd hand books are not worth to buy..

Anonymous said...

Aiyo! Your books counted cheap already lor.. Those are my college's photostated books prices lea!! Original copy costs about rm80 per book.. Ish ish! Bio is as usual.. Time to sleep! xD

Post a Comment