Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day of MUFY 2nd sem~

o.. 1 word... T.I.R.E.D!! Oh... Really tired leh... Cleaning up my room and i woke up so early today... O... We have choose a very very beautiful timetable o... Haha... Let me show off.. Haha... I have my class at 11am on monday.. Normally have class at 8.30am!! Then we go back at 11am on Friday!! Muahaha... Lagi happy leh.. But something make me unhappy for a while... I'm in the different group for my Moral Study... Uuu... How bad is that... Enric, Rachel and Stephanie are in another group... How sad is it... Haih.. I also dunno how... Haih... Go to say the i want to change because i don't have friend there?? Haha... What a joke... How can they be like that... Throw me in another group... Uuuu.... Too bad la.. Ppl dunwan ma... Haih... Make me bo song for a while tiam.. Cuz other than that we have 4 classes together... Argh... I dunwan.. I dunwan... Then reach my hostel... Clean up eevrythings and do what i should do.. Finally... Is my clean clean room again... Haha... Happy... But... Haih.. Ok ba... Ermm.. End here with 3 words... I Miss Home~

No comments:

Post a Comment