Monday, August 31, 2009

my stomach is suffering

o... my stomach is suffering..
my stomach is so pain la...
i'm sweating now... omg la...
can i throw the stomach away??
ok ok.. i know tat i cant lor... haiz...
suffering...
i think i'm not food poisoning...
wat the doctor said is i ate too much of UGLY food...
tats y i'm suffering...
haiz.. tomo cannot eat too oily, too dry and too protein foods le...
must eat vegetable.. be a vegetarian tomo ba..
but i think i cant b a vegetarian.. may b i will eat less la...
o.... ya...
after i eat something i can feel the pain.. haiz...
wat la.. tat means i cant eat anything??
dun la... or my ileum tied up dy??
haiz... i really dunno la.. sweating now...
tomo have test some more...
hope tat i will recover soon la...

doctor: y dun u call chin peng?
peng: aha... ya lor... (in my mind is "wat?!")
haha.. so siao de doctor.. waste my rm35

argh... today i brought BR...
half gallon de... i choose strawberry, butter almond and wat wat yogurt..
but..
i cant eat.. so sad,right??
next week only can eat it...
u wait for me o...
jie!!dun finish it ar.. if not i will bite u de ar.. haha...
k la.. wan to study de... add oil ba...
for all of u too...
high distinction... i really need it!!
haha.. tis is wat yee wan to say..
let me help u to promote!!
我真的觉得很幸福。。
因为命运让我们相遇。。
让我们成为好朋友。。。
我知道一直把我们的友情挂在嘴上好像很假。。
但是。。
我还是要讲。。
我真的觉得很幸福。。
因为在我的生命里。。
有你们。。

3 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Aiks~~ let me share ur pain ba~~~ Pitiful peng....Haizz~ I Feel so pain now~~~
Must eat medicine regularly o~
___________________________________________
Meaningful words.
VEry agree~

TJ said...

oii!! why help me promote larrr...like so paiseh...haha.....

p3ng said...

where gt paiseh.. haha...

Post a Comment