Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RELAX......XD

i finish my chem test le..
although i dunno quite a lot Q, but still happy... haha
so relax... dunno wat to do tiam...
o.. today i did the english..
like very difficult.. for me la..
aiyo.. u all know lor...
my poorest subject is ENGLISH
haiz.. dunno how leh.. argh...
oiii.. yee tanjia... y din sleep?? dun think too much b4 u sleep la..
think of me b4 u sleep ba.. haha...
if really cant sleep then go to find yen.. haha...
she will pei u de..
dun find me ar.. i wan to sleep.. haha... so soi...
tan wei ken gt in accident...
be careful la next time... haiz...
oo.. something to add here...
enric brought me a pink PENGUIN (dolphin) water...
haha.. so siao... he called it penguin water...
so paiseh leh.. haha...

2 comments:

TJ said...

so kesian leh...now my dark circle so serious...zzz...

Enric'Blog said...

I feel so GAM DONG......

Post a Comment