Friday, August 7, 2009

test week..

haha.. i'm here to blogging.. hehe..
last week is my test week... and i did a lot of mistake... omg..
i hate myself very very much...

o.. yesterday there was a book fair.. mph de...
haha.. so happy.. i brought eclipse dy.. hoho..
i have 1 set of collection.. omg.. haha
so happy.. and yesterday i came back kajang le...
cuz i dun have class today...
wow.. so happy... haha...
i ate satay as dinner... since my sis's friend stephanie wanted to eat...
haha.. she really nice leh.. very 38.. can talk so much.. hehe...
tomo going to wm's bday party.. hehe... can reunion with my old friends..
my buddies.. miss them so much leh.. haha...
sure will 8 a lot de...
i'm having sore throat la.. aiyo..
so kesian de me..
mayb because the weather at sunway...
sometimes will be very hazy..
aiyo... H1N1?!
no gua... haha.. i din fever la...

i think i'm going to buy a laptop on sunday...
haha.. talk for long time liao.. till now also haven buy...
o.. i'm going to be very busy soon..
i have a lot of assignmentssss...
need to do oral presentation and malaysian presentation...
aiyo...

oo.. u know?! tat day right...
i think that is GAN HAN SEN la.. come to say HI with me o...
haha... so surprise right??
he come infront of me and sa,"hi!"
omg.. is this true?? or that is not gan??
haha.. din talk with us when secondary skul de gan come to say hi to me??
unbelievable... haha...

o... i dunno i have mention this or x...
i saw hema, aiman (the fat fat aiman which transfer when form3) and syahmi...
haha.. they live at casa subang too...
and tat day..
i saw victor tan.. he sit beside me when i'm in library..
haha.. i dunno tat also...
o.. one more thing... i saw there are 2 guys who look like winson..
oh, i x berani to say hi ...
scare later i memalukan myself.. haha...
really look like him la..
and last week i saw kong chee zhen and we talk for a while..
we can find a lot of people in library.. haha

3rd august is my apartment mate's (anson) birthday..
wish u all the best...
we brought a cake for him.. quite nice leh...
haha.. the chocolate mousse cake

the birthday boy... he is surprise.. and he dai for a while

me and anson.from left: kak ming, me, yao kuang, ai hee, anson, see lip, rachel, alvin and sebastian

3 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

you finish the first twilight de meh? so fast buy all... bai mei meh??=="

Fam said...

wow, u seemed to be VERY excited when gan came and said hello to u.. lols

p3ng said...

haha... brian.. cuz normally in skul also din say hi de ma.. so suddenly.. sure will de la.. haha...

aimay.. haha.. i will try to finish it as soon as possible.. haha

Post a Comment