Saturday, August 22, 2009

a shocking morning

a shocking morning...
wat a shocking morning
after i had my gardenia bread...
i heard sound in the bathroom
but 3 of us were in the room
so who is using the toilet??
so scary
and i tried to open the door
is lock
then i informed them
after that i made myself brave
i go and try to open the door...
continuously turning the knob
and suddenly the door open and a black head appear infront of me..
wow.. wat a shocking
tat is cynntria la... make me scare for a few minutes
haiz... cuz she din on the light tats why so dark... i thought she went back yesterday...
haiz.. yuan lai ru chi.. haiz...
make me awake leh...
100% battery full..
haha

3 comments:

TJ said...

siao laa..

p3ng said...

really scary leh... ur post lagi siao la..
i'm going to pening le leh...

Fam said...

hahhaha

Post a Comment