Wednesday, March 25, 2009

scholarship

today wake up at 9 something
get a sms from yee
"TAHNIAH... anda berjaya...jpa ... i so 8 go check 4u liao...hoho...2nd april 8am interview"
aiyo... make my heart pump faster...
the first thing run in my mind is jpa, oversea, INTERVIEW
o... why la...
need to interview in english somemore
so scare leh
talk in malay and chinese also x so good liao
still need in english
then have to write essay somemore
250words... half hour
me, amy, edmund and brian same date and time o..
but yee at 2pm
yen,cheng 1st april
foong like 1 ppl only... 3rd haha
interview dunno how de hor...
like very scary
one more thing
the sime darby had rejec my application o...
so sad also...
but still ok la..
dont hav the feeling of "heart sour'
cuz i know my quiz answer
muahaha...
so siao and 38

5 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Dear, dun so sad la.
Maybe they dun like the movie "ip man".
Bt I also very about the jpa interview, hope they won't ask me about study things,cos i ady forgotten wat i study for spm dy..

Anonymous said...

aaarghhh...y u umumkan my msg lar...so paiseh....let ppl know i so 8 liao...zzz

p3ng said...

amy:
really scare de.. cuz..
scare they will ask me where i wan to study?
why??
really dunno how to answer

p3ng said...

jyee:
no need me to umumkan they also know la..
haha

TJ said...

Haha

Post a Comment