Thursday, March 26, 2009

真心话大冒险!!

最在乎的事
i think... may b same wit yee also...别人看我的眼光
i think everyone will say this
cuz human are really sensitive with tis
esp the kesian u de 眼光 and look down u de 眼光
最不能失去的东西
memory can ma??
if cannot may b my contact list and my photo album also...
cuz my memory x so good...
cant remember everything
so i need to recover it back
最气的事
when there r secret among friend
when i did a lot of things without payback that i wan
when i wan to do the thing that i cant did it
永远不会忘记的事
all in my album de things lor
haha.. like quite tamak
最关心的事
friends de stuff
and the stuff that my friends know and i'm in the blur situation
最不想失去的人
sure all my family and my fellow friends la
really dont wan to lost one of them also
最难忘的事
uncle call me baby?? i cant think leh
mayb is this...
now i think it again i also have the fear and geli de feeling
yeeeeeee....
友情重要还是爱情重要
sure friends la...
cuz love may x 100% stay forever
friendship can...
i'm very sure of this
最难过的事
when my dad pass away/?
may b x also...
cuz i'm still small tat time
最开心的事
everyday hav family beside me...
still can keep in touch with friends
最庆幸的事
can stay happy everyday?/
i think tis is my answer
朋友的定义
both cares about each other
can share everything
只要我默默付出对他好
他也会这样对我吧
恋爱次数
鸡肉
哈哈
最不爽的人
爱假假的人
x honest de ppl
爱情对我来说像什么
now?? still dun hav o...
haven reach tat stage yet..
sorry

2 comments:

Fam said...

lols chicken meat.. hahaha

kwanqiao said...

haha.. ya lo.. chicken meat..
xiao...

wa...
x sangka u, me n tanjia 100% sure frenship is more important than love.. ha , i am so agfree wif u... hehe..



ha, gud fren will owez by ur side whenever u need them... haha.. jz like me..
hehe

Post a Comment