Thursday, March 26, 2009

driving

today... i drive for the whole day
can say whole day izit??
i drive to grandma house...
and brian call me for the party tomo...
haiz... 'ppl driving ar'
my first dialog... haha
and u know??
my grandma gives e angpao
cuz i score good result in my spm
really thanks alot
then i drive to maybank and public bank
really jam there
then go to buy ching ming stuff
buy somethin for dad
buy glasses, money and cloths (ge zhi leh... so in leh)
haha... have LV wallet sumore

sometime will miss him also...
at the night
sometime will ask y he go there so fast
but wat to do??
i will recover very fast from missing him
cuz i hav my pro method.. hehe

then at 5.00 sharp i drive MY OWN to sis there
haha.. the feeling is a little bit different
quite nice

yesterday.. before sleep...
i had think a lot of things...
haha.. i had think that am i always showing my happy stuff only??
may b because i will release my sadness and pain very fast and useful...
haha...
wan to know??

when miss dad or bro: will drop my tears silently at the night
when mouth has an ulcer: i will peel it off and let it bleeding for a few seconds
when stress wit exam or wat: do exercise and sing out loudly
when gan jiong wit exam: breath in deeply/jump for a few seconds to normal back the heartbeat rate

haha... weird??
mayb...
that is me... Koh Chui Peng

6 comments:

TJ said...

make me so sad...zzz...
u really jz show ur strong side only lar...
sometimes i feel so sorry 2 u..
maybe u din realize lar..i did or said someth bad..after i did those things only remember 4gt to think bout ur feeling also...then..aih...duno lar...

p3ng said...

haha... talk wat??
cant remember.. heeeee
really la.. wat u hav talk??

TJ said...

haha...cant remember jiu good lor...hoho

amylovesgreentea said...

Sometimes, I will cry alone, silently at night. Cos I don like ppl seeing me cry. I know wat it feels.Making me sad too...

kwanqiao said...

wah..
ya lo..
i only saw u cried for 2 times only..
ha, if i am nt mistaken..
hehe

p3ng said...

cry no need to show to ppl de gua...
haha..
i have watch the tv and learn that
"crying is an action that kesian urselves"

Post a Comment