Sunday, March 29, 2009

60 EARTH HOUR

Wake up at 8 something…
A lot of stuff running in my mind
That why can’t sleep properly
later will go to skul wit yee to do all the jpa stuff
really mafan
Today is the 60 earth hour
At 8.30 pm, everyone must try to close all your light to save the earth
Earth is belongs to everyone
So, as a human, we must do something to save our earth
yesterday when i read the newspaper and saw an advertisement
about the 60 earth hour de activity
want to join but held at KL
ddon't know how to go
ask my sister to bring me go also can't
RM10 for the entrance (will be donated to WWF )
then will get a free edition T-shirt and a bag
haha...

I close my light at 8.35-9.35pm
Very good is it??
So have you closed your light??
Please save the Earth!!
Thanks…

No comments:

Post a Comment