Monday, June 28, 2010

muahaha

* i got my result... muahaha... is happy with this result~~ haha... how happy am i... although not all High Distinction but i' still happy!! muahaha... ok ok... ask me if you want to know ba... haha...
* bought a crocs "ren-zhi-tuo"... haha... purple punya.... dont tiru me o... haha...
* my samsung phone spoiled already~ wahaha... but, i wont change it as i dont have much money! haha...
* planning of rebonding my hairs and cut it till shoulder length.... funny right?? haha... any suggestion?? haha
* haha... plan of buying a nice and comfortable high heel... but i dont know how to choose and i scare will be very expensive~ haha...
* hoping the sponsorship can tell me the actual result of changing course and university soon!! i dont want to be like hanging here~
* feel like nowadays TVB movies are not as nice as before... Dont know what happen... like not so attractive! haha....

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Hahah! COngratz darling! hahahahah! Happy too~ I will pray more for u d!!! hahahaa~~~

p3ng said...

[enric]
thank you thank you~~ haha

Post a Comment