Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beginning of June

sorry my dear reader, i have been leaving this blog for about 2 weeks time... i know you all going to die of boring... wahaha.. perasan giler~ haha... ok ok... i'm the one that going to grow moss dy~ due to some problems, i din on9 for 2 weeks time and i seem to be quite outdated dy~ wahaha... paiseh dy... but i have a great 14 days!!! wahaha... let me summary up for you!! =)
31 May 2010
is such a big day for most of the MUFY-ians... haha... is the last paper for us!! the most memorable B.I.O.L.O.G.Y paper~ haha... after MERDEKA, for of us went to have a great lunch and great talk in KENNY ROGERS, Mid Valley~ wahaha... not bad ba.. we went for some small shop and then we went to have BR~ wahaha... how nice.. cuz it is free... as 2 of them want to be the boss, so i will accept it with open hands... wahaha....
Sunway University (MPH hall) ---> Kenny Rogers ---> BR---> Cempaka ----->
Enric's house (home-made dishes ^^) ----> Satay Kajang!!

1 June 2010
G.E.N.T.I.N.G!!
here i come~ wahaha... i love the weather there... is like so moisturizing~ wahaha... cold cold and so nice.. is the first time i organize a trip... i settle everything.. i book and calculate all... the feeling is like amazing nice but will be a bit bek chek when something wrong~ haha... but everything gone so smooth and we have a great celebration... haha... we play a lot there and we have a great time there... i hope 4 of us enjoy there much much!!
Perhentian Bus ---> Genting Skyway ---> First World Hotel ---> Outdoor Theme Park --->
Pizza Hut ---> Outdoor Theme Park ---> Restaurant ---> Cinema (SHREK) ---->
Bowling ---> Sleep?? NO!!! is just LYING!! haha....
Here the siao ppl!

Ya... I love C.A.M.W.H.O.R.E!!
Those pic with my camera~ wahaha....

I love this much!! Is so nice @@
I'm a PRO camera-girl~
This is nice too ^^
Don't chiu think so??
wonderful nice~

just randomly ^^
I love R.E.D the MOST!!
The masterpiece of Genting~
7 June 2010
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Jia Yee,
Happy Birthday to you!!
Muackzx... Happy 19th Birthday!! Wish you FAI GOU JIONG DAI!! haha~
good luck and do your best in your STPM!!
Stay healthy^^

9 June 2010
The outing with the 2 darling~ haha... is singing K... but not so happy with their service... SYSTEM DOWN FOR 30MINS.... what la~~ i hate you... you waste my money in singing and washing pic.. we took so much.... 86pieces... i know.. is amazing~ wahaha....
long time din camwhoring with them dy~

ok... this is nothing about the title... just want to show you all.. this is my AH BI~~ why same name with brian?? haih.. dun change to be like him o.. haha.. joking la~ haha....

3 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Keep it up~ Just want to spam! Haha~ I gt books from my friends lu~ haha! come and get from me!

p3ng said...

enric

haha... u come and give it to me when you are free ba... haha

mul@n said...

hey!!! i don have some of the pictures le... enric u surely have posted all of them up? i think some are in peng's camera. haha!!! peng, give enric and help me post them up bah!!! i wan every single picture of us moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xDD

Post a Comment