Friday, June 18, 2010

IELTS III

ya.... is 11 hours more... then i will have my ielts test... after 2 hours and 30 minutes, i will be a free man again~ wahaha... ermm... a bit shame with my preparation... I had prepared for 1 day only ^^ ... i will be in hall B tomorrow.. wish me good luck... enric will be at the opposite hall which is hall A.. wish him good luck too~ haha.. well, i hope everything went smooth tomorrow... wahaha... i had just do 3 tests... wahaha... as what i know alvin, junwei, chris, liang yuan and siaw ling will have their exam tomorrow i think... hehe... good luck o~~ hehe.... ok.. i want to tell enric something.... I want to watch TOY STORY 3...wahaha... okay okay ma?? haha... ok... good night~

2 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

good luck^^

Enric'Blog said...

Wahaha~ Not ok~ I will not watch that wif u! blek! hahah~

Post a Comment