Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Week 52 & 53 of 2009

Here i have simplify everything... Haha..Ya... I'm so bad.. Hehe...



1. 24 DEC 2009 [Christmas Eve]

Celebrate my Christmas Eve with him.. First time not staying at home?? Haha... We went 1U... We watched Avatar... ^^... A nice movie.. Ermm.. Must watch o.. Then i dunno why.. Not feeling well when want to go back from 1U.. Haha... Sorry for making you worry o... Then we had our christmas dinner at Lookout Point, Mahkota.. First, we thought we are lucky enough.. Cuz there is no much ppl... But after wait for an hour for foods.. We were like... =="... Anyway... Thanks for celebrating christmas with me... Thank you~ Merry Christmas!!

2. 25DEC 2009

Had a Christmas BBQ at Yap's house[the guy sitting on the sofa]... We BBQ, eating, joking, crapping, talking, snapping pic and so.. Haha.. Then we exchange present.. I gt a book from unknown.. Haha... Then i drove back le.. Fetch jyee and amy back~ haha... Merry Christmas too~


3. 28 DEC 2009

Haha... We went out to jusco at cheras selatan... We only girls... Muahaha.. Sorry o.. Haha.. Yen fetch but she very cu lu~ Go to langgar the dinding at her house... But she langgar when fetch amy.. So we din saw... Then we reach there and we watch Alvin& The Chipmunks... Haha... They looks so so so cute... Haha.. Esp Theohore [have i spell it right? haha] After movie we went for a sing... Muahaha... Long tme din sing le la.. I out le... Argh... How can it be... Uuuu... I really out le la.. Dunno most of the songs.. But nvm.. Then i go back with Enric... He also go there to have a watch and yc with his bro[dunno wat jian le.. haha.. paiseh!!].. Haha... I enjoy so much with all of you, girls!!



4. 30 DEC 2009

Have a hair cut.. Ermmm.. May be you will say that not change at all.. Haha... But for me... He really cut jor a lot... Is a lot.. Haha... Cuz i can see it on the floor and i can feel it.. Ermm... Less jor 5kg~ Muahaha.. No la.. I sien you de la.. Hahaha... But really thin jor so much... Enric fetch me there with her cousin.. Haha... Ermm... I quite paiseh de.. Cuz is my first time not following my mom or sister for a cut.. Haha... Ermm.. Ppl will gan jiong de ma.. Haha.. Thanks for yee to sms with me.. Haha.. Ermm.. Thats all ba... Happy Birthday, sister~


5. 31 dec 2009
Ermm.. Today o.. I woke up early.. Tonight going to amy's house for a New Year BBQ.. Haha.. Ya... BBQ again.. Hehe.... Because some one call Kwan Yann Way going to come back from spore... Haha.. Long time no see.. Change a lot ar.. Haha.. I guess de.. Hehe... Everything is still blank.. I will edit the post after i went back from the party with our 1 JESS Family pic... Remember me to take o... Hehe... Happy New Year first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment