Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye bye 2009!!

Hi.. Here i''m to say something about my 2009 life... 365 days pass really fast.. With the speed that i cant really imagine... Haha... I changed a lot in this year... Haha... I also dunno why... I really enjoy my 18th life.. My only 18... Haha... In my mind, i were thinking of having a craziest 18th in my life... But.. Ermm.. Not really come true.. Haha.. Still ok... Haha.. I enjoy my 18 very much.. I enjoy so so much this year... This year.. Ermm.. A lot of first time for me.. May be not for you.. But for me... I have a happy moment this year... Have a lot of changes in this year...
1. I got my driving licence... ^.^.. wiiiii... I can drive!! Yeah!!
2. I stayed at home for a bout 6 months... OMG... How can i did this??
3. I had a lot of outing with my friends... My JESS friends... Ermm.. Love you all!! Thanks God for giving me a bunch of buddies
4. I had went for scholarship interview!! Remember... Be humble from mr poon.. XD
5. I get my scholarship... I gt my blissful news from my dearestsss!! Haha.. Thank you!! I love you, ai may.. I love you, Jia yee... I love you, Qiao yen.. Haha
6. I get into my college life... My first time of stepping into Sunway University College which i never dream of... Haha... Happy^^
7. I stay in hostel... Alone.. I dunno rachel and stephanie that time... Argh.. Hard time x__X
8. I get in a relationship with Enric... I never never think of this before... Because i told myself to have a relationship when work ma... Happy and feel comfortable when being with him... Thank you for taking care of me!! Hehe... Love you o.. Haha...
9. I have celebrated Christmas Eve with you!! Happy and really happy... Haha...
10. First year i feel so proud+touch+happy+blissful year!!
I'm having a great 18 life and a great 2009... I will remember you, 2009!! I love you.. You brought a lot a lot a lot of good luck... You taught me a lot of things... You gave me a lot... You told me what i should do... You really meaningfull for me.. Thank you a lot... Haha... Type all of this make me so touching and make me cry tiam.. Feel like one of my friend is going to leave me soon... Uuu...Haha.... Hopes that 2010 will bring me good luck as well, all ppl will stay healthy and safely, will let me love you ALL more...Hopes that i can add on my dreams and hopes...Haha... Good Luck everyone!! I love you, 2009!! Enjoy the last day of 2009...
BYE BYE 2009, HELLO 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment