Wednesday, December 23, 2009

shopaholic..


I feel like i'm a shopaholic o... Really geng... I shop for about 2 days... So tired... But i have the SONG feel.. Muahaha... I spend already RM200++ i think.. Really geng geng geng.. Haha.. I really get a shock.. I bought dy 4 T-shirt and a pants... Then my family also...
Super Single Bed Sheet X2- RM19.90
Super Queen Bed Sheet Set-RM89.90
Larrie High Heel Shoes-RM62.90
T-shirts X4-RM84.90
Pants-RM45.00
Grocery- RM 208.50
Today i went to there again... Jusco Cheras Selatan... My sister and me.. haha... Today we spend dy quite much... haha... and those aunty like no need money you know?? Tissues paper, bed sheet, mamy poko, detergent, bag, shoes, and shirt.. wow... everyone was like grab grab grab and pay pay pay... credit card or cash?? how many voucher?? how much discount? wow.. geng... haha...
Mamy Poko X2-RM85.80
Baby T-shirt X2-RM24.00(so cute.. so small..)
Grocery-RM317.35

TOTAL VOUCHER THAT I GET IS RM45...
muahahA... all is mine.. dun steal from me.. i will beat you!!
enjoy to shop ba,ladies!!

5 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Namo-Amitabha~~~ Namo-Amitabha~~ Luckily dont have a single cent in my pocket~ Bt still~ Namo-Amitabhe... Ladies shopaholic = Gentles nitemare!!!! Amitabha~~~ Bless me out of the nightmare~~~~~~

amylovesgreentea said...

You really went agian today??OMG... Really got so many to buy meh??zzz
Yesterday my mum also buy 12 packet cream crackers....

p3ng said...

uuu.. so bad la... dc and eat my comment... re-type

Enric- Cheh.. your money not for me to use de meh?? Keep so mich for wat?? har??

Amy- haha... my mom say tat crackers still expensive.. that why we din buy at all... aiyo.. my sister go there to help her company to buy cooking oil ma... bought 12 bottles... haha.. geng ba... that why lor... nvm la.. we can earn voucher and points.. not bad also la.. hehe...

Fam said...

ha... i spend about 200+ for jz my clothes too, cuz of dat i pk dy lol.. must go out wif mom to shop next time!

p3ng said...

commoners- agree!! next time... must bring mom along.. haha

Post a Comment