Tuesday, May 26, 2009

is me... is me...
aha... siao ppl..
yeaterday cheah sms me..
i though is cheng firstly..
haha... then i read again.. when cheng has a 014 number??
aha.. so 38...
is he getting the asean scholarship??
dunno.. he is going to the selection test...
so i dunno him...
if he get it then congra lor..
aha...

getting scholarship is x a very happy thing..
cuz u will feel the stress!!
yen is jangkit-ing the stress to me soon...
aha.. cuz normally... my result also no 80++ de la...
now... every exam must 3.0 and above...
wat?!
haiz.. the first day of knowing that i get the scholarship is happy...
now i worry...
where is the letter??
when i can start my course?? at where??
if i cant get flying colour in my foundation then how??
stop immediately??
aiyo.. why la... haiz..
then i need to pay back??
haiz...

redang will cheer me up..
who wan to bring toothpaste?? camera??
and wat time de bus?? at where i need to go to wait??
oo... 5 june.. faster come la...

4 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

ya lor.. school holiday faster come lar.. i dun want to stay in reko ar.. the toilet!!arrgh!!

p3ng said...

[ai may]

aha.. so cham..
aiyo.. one more week..
tahan...

kwanqiao said...

wah.. he gt asean scholarship ar??
so geng ???
ya lo.. reli so stress here... hav to learn a lot.. learning a totally new language.. ahah..
bt i think u sure can do the best de la..haha
dun worry

p3ng said...

aha... i also dunno he is getting or x..
need to sms him la..
ahah... ya lor.. take ppl de money to study sure must us all ur kebolehan to study de la..

Post a Comment