Monday, May 4, 2009

blur blur

just now only realise that ....
there is one more course called Food Service Technology
i dunno wat is the differences btw food service technology and food science technology
really dont know....
really blur with it...
sis called me to ask for msu...
ya... is management & science university

haiz... dunwan to talk about it liao... blur
wan biotech but dun hav
y dun have ppl wan to offer sch for me de??
haiz... y like tis la... aiyo

this friday wan to go yam cha then only go for wesak walk?
5/6 pm like tat at sg chua
if wan then tell me lor...

5 comments:

-YaGaMi- said...

I want! But cant~~~

ron~ said...

lol....they nvr check ppl's blog d...zzz
umm...don blur blur...haha...juz choose using ur intuition :P

TJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TJ said...

I dreamt tat u told me u want to study bout human's organ...haha....

p3ng said...

haha... so yeng wow...
study human's organs..
haha... x brave enough to study tat la

Post a Comment