Monday, March 7, 2011

Movieesssss

Movieesss~
Yeah.. This is movies time!!
I love both movies that i had watched recently~

1. I Am Number Four!!
The movie just different from what me and Mr E expected~ We got surprises ~
Love the Introduction of this movie~ Attracting and surprising!!
5 stars and 2 thumbs up!
Dianna Agron
The number SIX!!
Alex Pettyfer~
I like to call him Pettyfer more than Alex~
You know~ Hahaha..
2. Beastly
Yeah~ Just like Beauty and the Beast..
The pure love story.. It is nice too~ 4 stars~

Vannesa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer!!
Vannesa is just so sweet and Pettyfer just so good in acting~

2 comments:

TJ said...

watched im no4 today and i love it too~~

Enric'Blog said...

Oh yah. I knw the reason! Im totally agree wif u!!! Haha. Anyway,nice enjoying these awesome muv wif u. Im happy! Hope u too.

Post a Comment