Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cute Cube Wrap!

Haha.. First we both want to get it as our earphone wrap~
But the price it too 'reasonable'~
So, we both change to this,
the colourful and attractive
CUBE WRAP =)
The one belongs to him
The attractive Black and White
小黑骨
The pinky pinky and more lady belongs to me~
小粉骨
cute the max~
Lalala.. Is on my table now~!
Hahaha.. The back~
The 3D effect!
Just like chocolate bar~
I like 3D effect!
But not on movie~ Due to the price~ Haha
I love 3D games too~
This is the purpose of getting it!
Hahaha.
As you all know, my bag is full with important and useful things~
To make everything tidy and nice..
This is one of the reason i get one cube wrap for my earphone~
Oh, yeah~
The package is written with
"100% Bio-degradable silicone"
Will i have problem in finding my 小粉骨 one day?
It wont degrade ba~
Hahahahahaha~ =)

5 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Haha! U this lame chop. Ur xiao fen gu one day will totally lost le. Hohoho! Lame stick la u!!! Hahaha

p3ng said...

haha... dun wan la.. =0

mul@n said...

good stuff!!!!! hahahahaa~

TJ said...

wah...idk got this kind of thing exist..haha...i also want to buy 1~~

p3ng said...

[mulan]
haha.. yaya.. go and get one if you want to..

[jyee]
haha.. can buy at epi center at the ioi mall or at the pavillion.. haha..

Post a Comment