Tuesday, June 9, 2009

redang!! part1


yesterday just came back from redang beach
but now...
i'm still in redang mode..
haha...
today wake up liao still wearing the hat and the glasses to take pics
wahaha... today the whole body very tired leh
and my legs appear a few 'black green'
aha... dunno y
cant remember when i get hitted
my souvenirs are key chain [turtlesss] and PICTURESSSSS!!
almost 4/500++... muahaha...
p/s: my redang post ?? wait la.. wait i get all my pics first...
haha.. really a wonderful trip!!

6 comments:

ron~ said...

Ur're still so white!!! DAMN

p3ng said...

[ron]

but my hands are dark...
i also dunno...
i use spf 130..
twice a day... after bath i use whitening somemore...
but still dark la...
haha... i cant recognize my own hands...

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

looks like you 爱美了...
taking pics like that...
haha
receive your letter or not?

Fam said...

WAAAA 130++ DE SUNBLOCK!!
haha, dude i think i used 30 de onli.. cuz din buy until... twice a day, plus whitener? fuiyo.. never noe dat.. haha

p3ng said...

[edwin loh ern-wei]

haha.. ya lor..
i like ai mei liao..
haha...
i haven receive my letter
but i called liao....
i get monash!!

p3ng said...

[Commoners]

aha.. is a must ma..
u see calvin also so ai mei
bring mask some more...
haha... i also dunno anything de...
my sisters teach me de

Post a Comment